The WPG Magazine is the only source you will ever need for every event listing in Winnipeg. It is written and curated by locals who have their finger on Winnipeg’s cultural pulse. Whether it’s music, art, theatre, festivals, or whatever else you can (or can’t) think of, we have you covered.
Have you ever been told by your friend about an amazing event that was, “the event of a lifetime,” or maybe you’ve been told by a work colleague, “I will remember that gig until the day I die,” and you have no idea how you missed out, nor why you hadn’t heard of such an amazing event?!
With The WPG Magazine, you will never miss out on any events ever again! You will always have Winnipeg’s amazing cultural scene right at your fingertips. This way, when you’re going out for the night or planning your week’s worth of activities, you know what all your options are and you will be the social butterfly of your group.
We are very excited and proud to be your cultural Winnipeg guide. Here are just some of the great features you will have access to through The WPG Magazine:
1. We connect you to the events you most wish to see, whether you’re on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
2. We boost the prodigious music scene in the city of Winnipeg.
3. We promote the marvellous arts and cultural events Winnipeg has to offer, especially events and groups that would otherwise go unnoticed.
4. We encourage bands, musicians, artists, and the like to create content and reach out to their audiences.
5. We improve the process of booking and creating events by connecting the promoters with the venues, and vis versa.
6. We stimulate conversation about all the scenes in this city using our Social Circle forums and our social media channels.
7. We benefit local bands, musicians, artists, and the like by allowing them to sell their art, music, and merchandise through our platform.