The Jets are now on a 6-game losing skid and have a 3-7-0 record in their last 10. The playoffs are almost a guarantee for them, but will the Jets even make it through one playoff round the way they are playing?
- Pionk looked very lonely on D last night.
- Seriously, what’s Scheifele’s deal?
- Not a full effort from the Jets.
- REST HELLEBUYCK and give Brossoit some ice time.
- The playoffs are almost guaranteed for the Jets.
All that and MORE today in The LZ. Join us!
Presented by Aqua-Tech:
YOUTUBE STREAM INDEX:
00:00 Stream Starting Soon…
00:24 Intro w/ Theme Music
00:49 Welcome/Guest Introduction
04:00 Aqua-Tech Ad
04:32 Players That Played Well
08:10 How Do The Jets Recover
16:22 Game Stats Breakdown
18:26 Score Sheet Breakdown
19:56 Hellebuyck Is Not At His Best
26:36 The Young Guys Are Looking Good (Harkins/Vesalainen/etc)
28:01 Your Best Players Need To Be Your Best Players (Is Sheifele Hurt?)
33:56 Where’s Kyle Connor?
35:15 Oh Captain, Where Art Thou?
35:05 Playoff Picture Breakdown
46:02 Final Thoughts
49:06 Thank Yous and Goodbyes